Houses for Rent in Dartmouth, MA, and the Surrounding Cities
Managed by Real Property Management Success
Looking for a place to live? Enter your criteria below to view rental properties available for rent. When you find a property that interests you, please click to proceed and apply online.
We manage many rental homes but proudly maintain a low vacancy rate. If you don’t find something that fits your needs, contact us online or call our office at (774) 840-5140 and we will do our best to assist you.
Please Note: Real Property Management Success DOES NOT advertise rentals on Craigslist. The owner of the home will never contact you directly or place an ad on Craigslist. If you see one of our listings on Craigslist it is more than likely someone trying to scam you. NEVER provide an application, personal information, or send funds to anyone other than through Real Property Management Success directly at this website.
- Required Documents/Information: Government-issued ID, 2 most recent pay stubs (or 2 years tax returns if self-employed), pet photo taken with applicant (if applicable). Landlord contact info for the last 3 years. All adults aged 18+ must apply & pay a $50 Background Check Fee
- Income Requirements: Minimum Gross Income Requirement (before taxes) is 3 times the rental rate of the property you would like to rent.
- Credit Requirements: Credit above 600 is preferred, however as long as there are no evictions on record and proof of rent or mortgage payment history is supplied showing on-time rent payments for the previous year the applications with credit in the 500’s may be considered depending on the property. Student loans and medical bills may not be factored against the applicant
- Security Deposits: Applicants with better credit and references will generally be approved at a security deposit of 1 month’s rent. Applicants with combined credit scores below 620 and references may still be approved at up to a double deposit. Security Deposit will be due in full within 24 hours of lease offer or lease will be terminated.
- Pets: Pets are accepted in select properties (See listing). An additional deposit may be required depending on the breed of pets. The typical pt deposit is $200 per pet. If additional documents or information is needed we will contact you with those additional instructions.
- Common Reasons to be Declined: Evictions, unpaid balances due to landlords, credit score beneath 500, insufficient income, unsatisfactory references, felonies, inability to pay a security deposit, and recent bankruptcies. Unqualified occupants, pets, and/or vehicles can also be a reason for being declined.